Audolici AVP-01 - new phono preamplifier from PortoWritten by Karl Erik Sylthe
The Portuguese producer Audolici expands the range with a phono pramp. AVP 01 is flanking an integrated amp, and a set of separate pre- and power amplifiers.
In the city of Porto in the northern part of Portugal we find HighEnd manufacturer Audolici. They were founded in 2007 by Josè Magano and Valeny Kuchkovsky. From before Audolici have the integrated amplifier A-25M, a tube amp at 25 watts. In addition they have a set of preamp AP-01 and power amplifier I50.
Now they also launch AVP-01, a phono preamplifier that Audolici aims to be combined with setups in the HighEnd segment. It is equipped with a 6H2P-EB tubes, where each tube has its individual character. AVP-01 has input for both MM and MC pickup.
Importer for Audolici in Scandinavia is PS Audio, and as a dealer for PS Audi s agencies in Norway is listed Renaissance Audio in Bergen. Those of you who are going to this year`s HiFi exhibition in Stockholm will have the opportunity to listen to A-25M, demonstrated by Peter Selmer at PS Audio.
Read the press release about the AVP-01 from Audodici:
AVP 01 is a vacuum tube solid pre-amplifier, designed for optimal sound reproduction from vinyl records. Audolici AVP 01 uses an URSS standard valve, the well-regarded 6H2P-EB selected with individual strict criteria. Each tube has special fluid and crisp sound character, preserving quality, tradition and innovative engineering design. This equipment can deliver an outstanding sound stage, transmitting the micro dynamics of musical instruments, natural timbre of acoustic vocals and accurate details analog recorded. At the rear of the Audolici AVP 01 are gold plated stereo pairs of RCA sockets for Line input, a pair of Phono inputs, a pair of Line out RCA sockets and headphone output.
The AVP 01 front panel is made of a heavy non-magnetic material and the steel chassis has a matt finish. There is an upper ventilation grill, through which can be seen a single tube glowing.
MC phono input has 72 dB of gain, with the MM input being 52dB. Input Impedance is switchable for 100, 200, 470, and 1000 Ohm. Line input sensitivity is 0.775V and nominal output voltage is 1.0V. Overall frequency response is from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, dimensions are 435mm x 96mm x 360mm (WxHxD) and the unit weighs 6 kgs.
Available front face colors include Red, Steel, and Black.
Latest from Karl Erik Sylthe
- TEST: TEAC TN-4D - Elegance with soft and pleasant sound
- TEST: TEAC TN-4D – Eleganse med silkemyk lyd.
- Platesmaking med høstsmak
- Ny generasjon Beoplay H4
- Easy Rider i 4K og Dolby Vision – en ikonisk film fyller 50 år.
- Series 3 – Linn går i strupen på Devaliet og B&W Formation Duo
- Sound United don`t buy Onkyo - Pioneer after all.
- Sound United kjøper ikke Onkyo – Pioneer likevel.
- Huawei GT 2 - the smart watch that takes up the hunt for the Apple Watch 5.
- Huawei GT 2 – smartklokka som tar opp jakten på Apple Watch 5. Bikkjeslagsmål med jaktstart.
- PM7000N - new streaming amplifier from Marantz
- PM7000N – ny streamingforsterker fra Marantz
- Platesmaking tidlig høst
- To nye toppreceivere og en SACD-spiller fra Pioneer
- Sonos Move og mer
- TX-RZ3400 - New flagship AV receiver from Onkyo
- TX-RZ3400 – Ny flaggskip AV-receiver fra Onkyo
- New 600-series from Denon
- TN-3B - Ny platespiller med remdrift fra Teac
- Ny 600-serie fra Denon