Audolici AVP-01 - new phono preamplifier from PortoWritten by Karl Erik Sylthe
The Portuguese producer Audolici expands the range with a phono pramp. AVP 01 is flanking an integrated amp, and a set of separate pre- and power amplifiers.
In the city of Porto in the northern part of Portugal we find HighEnd manufacturer Audolici. They were founded in 2007 by Josè Magano and Valeny Kuchkovsky. From before Audolici have the integrated amplifier A-25M, a tube amp at 25 watts. In addition they have a set of preamp AP-01 and power amplifier I50.
Now they also launch AVP-01, a phono preamplifier that Audolici aims to be combined with setups in the HighEnd segment. It is equipped with a 6H2P-EB tubes, where each tube has its individual character. AVP-01 has input for both MM and MC pickup.
Importer for Audolici in Scandinavia is PS Audio, and as a dealer for PS Audi s agencies in Norway is listed Renaissance Audio in Bergen. Those of you who are going to this year`s HiFi exhibition in Stockholm will have the opportunity to listen to A-25M, demonstrated by Peter Selmer at PS Audio.
Read the press release about the AVP-01 from Audodici:
AVP 01 is a vacuum tube solid pre-amplifier, designed for optimal sound reproduction from vinyl records. Audolici AVP 01 uses an URSS standard valve, the well-regarded 6H2P-EB selected with individual strict criteria. Each tube has special fluid and crisp sound character, preserving quality, tradition and innovative engineering design. This equipment can deliver an outstanding sound stage, transmitting the micro dynamics of musical instruments, natural timbre of acoustic vocals and accurate details analog recorded. At the rear of the Audolici AVP 01 are gold plated stereo pairs of RCA sockets for Line input, a pair of Phono inputs, a pair of Line out RCA sockets and headphone output.
The AVP 01 front panel is made of a heavy non-magnetic material and the steel chassis has a matt finish. There is an upper ventilation grill, through which can be seen a single tube glowing.
MC phono input has 72 dB of gain, with the MM input being 52dB. Input Impedance is switchable for 100, 200, 470, and 1000 Ohm. Line input sensitivity is 0.775V and nominal output voltage is 1.0V. Overall frequency response is from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, dimensions are 435mm x 96mm x 360mm (WxHxD) and the unit weighs 6 kgs.
Available front face colors include Red, Steel, and Black.
Latest from Karl Erik Sylthe
- CX Plus True Wireless – nye øreplugger i mellomklassen fra Sennheiser
- Ny Sonos Beam Gen 2 med støtte for Dolby Atmos
- TEST: Triangle Comète 40th - den minste jubileumsmodellen fra den middelaldrende franskmannen
- Annerstedt-Hegge Acoustic AB - New Norwegian-Swedish HighEnd speaker manufacturer
- Annerstedt-Hegge Acoustic AB – Ny norsk-svensk HighEnd høyttalerprodusent
- aptX Lossless – Bluetooth får tapsfri CD-kvalitet
- QuietComfort 45 – ny toppmodell fra kongen av støykansellering.
- TEST: De seks mest relevante strømmetjenestene for musikk. Del 2, Deezer – ulv i fåreklær
- Silver 7G – Monitor Audio lanserer en ny generasjon av denne tradisjonsrike mellomklasseserien.
- TEST: Urbanista Miami – hodetelefonene som fyller bassbehovet, og vel så det
- Masters M10 V2 - NAD med oppdatert versjon av sin kompakte mester
- TEST: REL Acoustics T/9i – Subwoofer for audiofile
- TEST: Majik 109 – Linn stativhøyttalere med magi
- TEST: Majik DSM – den minste integrerte strømmeforsterkeren fra Linn
- L52 Classic og L75ms Music System – nye modeller i JBL sin Classic-serie
- Jubileumsmodellen Pro-Ject Debut PRO – ikke akkurat en Debutant
- Beoplay EQ – Nye flaggskip fra Struer
- REVIEW: Reavon UBR-X200 - a HighEnd universal disc player with weight
- TEST: Reavon UBR-X200 – en HighEnd universalspiller med tyngde
- Never Stop Exploring - Annerledes radiostasjon for ekspedisjoner fra Sonos Radio prøvelyttet