Thalia - new handmade headphones from Erzetich FeaturedWritten by Karl Erik Sylthe
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Blaz Erzetic is a man with a musical background, and has four record releases behind him. But in 2012 he expanded the repertoire and started the company Erzetich Audio in Slovenia. It has specialized in HeadFi, with four headphone amplifiers, and so far two headphones. The amplifiers range from moderate mid-price, to grown-up HighEnd price ranges, and we wrote about the top model Deimos when it was launched five years ago.
Now Blaz Erzetic is expanding their headphone repertoire with a new relatively affordable model. This model differs from the previous two models at several points. First, it has light weight - with its 270 grams, it competes with several of the wireless models on the market despite being made of wood and metal. Thalia is clearly designed for portable use. But these are nonetheless wired models and come with a detachable silver plated OFC cable with gold plated plugs.
Blaz Erzetic claims that Thalia is the market's first hand-made portable headset, and it is important that they are repairable. They are made in two different types of wood - the model Tilia, which is a dark wood, and Salvage, which is distinctly bright and has the mark of reuse. Undeniably timely in our days. It is a construction on the octagonal ear cups.
Erzetich Audio has distributors in several countries, including Sweden. But they also sell directly to the end user, With free shipping.
The price of Erzetich Thalia is set at 599 euros, but there is a sharp discounted price of 449 euros in pre-booking until 15 December 2019.11.16
Read more about Thalia at Erzetich
Karl Erik Sylthe
Latest from Karl Erik Sylthe
- Platesmaking 1-23. Mest norsk, og litt Sparks
- Naim NAIT 50 – tilbakeblikk på begynnelsen, med ansiktet vendt forover
- R-N800A og R-N1000A – nye strømmeforsterkere fra Yamaha
- Linn 360 og Klångedang hos Tonlaget i Gøteborg
- Beovision Harmony 97 – all time large fra B&O
- Linn 360 - «Audibly Invisible. Visibly Remarkable»
- Pixel 7A – ny mellomklassemodell fra Google
- Node X – ti års jubileumsmodell fra Bluesound
- B&W Nautulis 30 – jubileumsmodell av et ikon
- DNP-2000NE – new premium streamer from Denon
- DNP-2000NE – ny toppklassestreamer fra Denon
- TA-AN1000 – ny mellomklasse AV-receiver fra Sony
- Beosound A5 – arven etter Beolit
- TEST: Bowers & Wilkins PI5 S2 – i skyggen av kongen?
- TEST: DSPeaker Anti-Mode 2X – en liten boks som kan temme store subwoofere
- Bang & Olufsen legger ut på 2. etappe i Beoplay EX Atelier Editions
- Estelon Aura - rimeligste gulvmodell fra en ekstremHighEnd-produsent
- Sonos går nye veier med Era 100 og 300
- Vestia – ny høyttalerserie i mellomklassen fra FOCAL
- Bang & Olufsen lanserer Beoplay EX Atelier Editions